Join on March 24th at 10:00 am EDT (-4 GMT) on a free and timely webinar to hear representatives from medical travel programs at top hospitals around the globe share their perspectives, strategies and tactics for managing through the COVID-19 crisis.
- Updates on medical travel management and best practices in leading South Korea, Thailand, United States, & Vietnam hospitals during a pandemic
- Communication and education strategies for medical travelers and other international payers
- Medical travel risk mitigation strategies to prevent and/or contain COVID-19
- Coping with reduced international patient volume
- Mitigating potential supply chain disruption
- Managing relationships with payers
- Managing staffing vulnerabilities
- Brand enhancement strategies
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear perspectives from top organizations including Bumrungrad International Hospital, Thailand, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, City International Hospital, Vietnam, and Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, South Korea.
To Register for Free and/or learn more about the webinar and the speakers who will be participating : Click Here.