Japan is the world’s 2nd largest market for medical equipment with $28.1 billion in 2016 and a projected $31.7 billion for 2020. The Economic Partnership Agreement between Japan and the EU (JEFTA) implies a significant opening of the Japanese market to French and European companies.
The CCI France Japan and the French Healthcare association invite you to participate from 21 to 25 October 2019 in a 3-day business trip in the Kansai region (Kobe and Osaka: 2 pharmaceutical and medical centres).
On the agenda: 3 days of professional meetings and exclusive visits, with professional interpreters and support from the CCI France Japan :
- visit of KBIC (Japan’s largest medical cluster), meeting with companies, lunch with managers
- visit of SYSMEX (world leader in body fluid analysis equipment)
- visit to the Kobe General Hospital
- networking with the Osaka and Kobe CCIs
Mission fee for a minimum of 5 people :
- Members of French Healthcare (and the Pays de la Loire Chamber of Commerce) : 1800€ per person including VAT
- Non-members : 2200€ VAT included per person
Price including: ✓3 days of professional meetings and exclusive visits ✓Professional interpreter for the duration of the mission ✓Accompaniment by the CCI France Japan ✓ Practical file of the city for your travels ✓Logistic/transport site (except airport transfer) and reservation of restaurants
Not including : Airfare, meals, hotel expenses (recommendations are made to you).
You can find the program here : Mission d’etude healthcare France-Japon 21-25 octobre
If you are interested in other dates, do not hesitate to let me know : [email protected]