The French Healthcare Association’s general assembly was held on Tuesday December 10 in the salons of the Minister’s Hotel at the Quai d’Orsay, in the presence of numerous members and partners.
The general assembly elected its new board of directors for the 2020-2021 mandate, which appointed an
executive office. Jean-François Gendron, vice president of HAcare Medical Interior and president of the Pays de la Loire Chamber of Commerce and Industry, was re-elected president of the French Healthcare Association.
After two years of existence, French Healthcare Association gathers nearly 140 members : companies, health
establishments, training institutes, federations. In 2019, the association implemented the concrete projects of 7 thematic working groups, organized events abroad, collective stands, lunches and various networking opportunities between members, meetings with French ambassadors, publications…
“This annual general meeting held on December 10 at the Quai d’Orsay is a sign of collective mobilization at the highest level around French Healthcare and our tireless energy in carrying this beautiful project with our partners, for the benefit of French players”, says Jean-François Gendron, reelected president of French Healthcare Association.
The Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Business France and the Federator of the export family “Better Care” and international referent of the Health Industries and Technologies committee, Jean-Patrick Lajonchère, reaffirmed their support for the action of the association.
The composition of the new board of directors reflects the mobilization of the ecosystem of the health sector in France.
The team 2020 – 2021 :
- Jean-François GENDRON, HACARE, President
- Philippe MAUGENDRE, SANOFI, Vice-president
- Robert SIGAL, AMERICAN HOSPITAL OF PARIS, Vice-president
- Pierre SAVART, PHARMA EXPORT CONSULTING, Treasurer
- Julien DELPECH, INVIVOX, Secretary
- Stéphanie FORTÉ, FOCH HOSPITAL – PARIS HOSPITAL FOUNDATIONS, Board member
- Amandine FOURLEIGNIE DUC, URGO, Board member
- Catherine GEINDRE, CONFERENCE OF UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS GENERAL MANAGERS, Board member
- Samuel SANCERNI, DMS IMAGING, Board member
- Pierre ANHOURY, INSTITUT CURIE, Administrator
- Eric BASEILHAC, LEEM, Administrator
- Vincent GOUMY, WINNCARE, Administrator
- Pierre HALLÉ, GRUAU, Administrator
- Catherine LIABEUF, SERVIER, Administrator
- Emmanuel MASSON, ORPEA, Administrator
- Nadia NOUVION, GROUPE HOSPITALIER PARIS SAINT-JOSEPH, Administrator
- Michel PAOLI, INTER MUTUELLES ASSISTANCE, Administrator
- Florent SURUGUE, SNITEM, Administrator