« Afrique RSE Santé » (Africa CSR Health) and « Impact award » is an “Afrique RSE ” initiative organized in partnership with « Santé en Entreprise (SEE)» and the Business for Global Health (B4GH) business engagement platform.
This excellence prize is awarded by a jury made of international experts. It aims to highlight companies, foundations and organizations with recognized leadership and vision for CSR and positive impact investments in health in French speaking African countries.
The 2020 edition will reward winners in the following 7 categories:
- Employees: best initiative for improving employees’ health.
- Communities: best initiative for improving the health of local communities.
- Diaspora: best initiative of the diaspora in the field of health in Africa.
- Public/Private Partnership: Best public initiative and/or strategy to promote Public/Private Partnership in the areas of CSR and health in Africa.
- Special COVID-19: a remarkable response to the pandemic in Africa.
- Local content: best initiative for the production of medicines in Africa.
- Transparency: best report on CSR.
The Awards will be presented at the first « Afrique demain » Meeting, held in Paris on November 6th 2020, in a virtual/face-to-face mixed format.
Further information (in French) : http://www.ia-rse.com/index.php/afrique-demain
Final date for application : September 21st 2020
Below are the following documents :
Application form and questionnaire must be returned to Thierry TENE, firstname.lastname@example.org Cc : email@example.com before September 21st, 2020 at 11 PM GMT.