Are you a French company – startup, manufacturer of medtech, biotech – wishing to discover the health ecosystem in Singapore?
The French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore (FCCS) grants a discounted participation fee to the members of the French Healthcare Association!
On the 7th of October, 2021, join the French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore (FCCS) for a morning featuring webinars and B2B digital meetings to discover the major industry trends and upcoming challenges, identify key private and public players, and forge the right partnerships!
The French Chamber of Commerce of Singapore (FCCS) is organizing the 3rd edition of the Smarthealth Summit, in partnership with the French Healthcare Association and supported by the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB).
You will find the brochure with the updated program and the link to the dedicated page here.
This Hybrid Event will allow French companies to:
- Connect and network with over 300 actors in the healthcare industry – key industry players, research experts, stakeholders, partners, and the Singapore government agencies.
- Access the latest insights into the trends and developments that will shape the current decade.
- Engage across a wide spectrum of relevant and strategic topics.
- Identify new business opportunities to navigate the dynamic marketplace of Singapore.
- Pitch your business, product, or idea to industry experts and to potential business partners (up to 8 e-meetings for the business matching).
Secure your participation at our annual Smarthealth Summit today, at a special price for the French Healthcare Association members!
- 590 EUR per start-up or 990 EUR per SME/MNC, for 1 participant.
*Eligible for the “Chèque Relance Export”.
For more information, please contact:
Lae Douangpraseuth – Business Development Manager, Health & Lifestyle Industry
[email protected] / +65 6933 1378
[email protected] / +65 6933 1350
For more information on Singapore and its opportunities:
Register here (Country Sheet / Guide Succeeding in Singapore / Sectoral Sheets and Sector Guides on different sectors).
This service is, under certain conditions, eligible for the French government’s Export Recovery Plan for French SMEs via a « Chèque Relance Export »; find out more at www.teamfrance-export.fr – section « Trouver des aides et financements/Financements publics ». Some French regions can also provide assistance for this service as part of their export support policy; find out about the conditions of eligibility and accumulation of financial aid on the website www.teamfrance-export.fr of your region.
This collective service is included in the « Programmation France Export 2021 ». Participating French companies may, upon request and subject to conditions, receive financial aid (Chèque Relance Export) of 50% of the cost of the service (excluding taxes and bank charges) up to 1500 EUR.