Are you a player in the healthcare field interested in expanding your business in the Southeast Asian market?
Join us for the webinar “Singapore: Gateway to Southeast Asia” to discover:
- The health ecosystem in Singapore
- The key industry trends and upcoming challenges
- The medical device market and its regulatory framework
- The commercial specificities of the country
This webinar is organized by Team France Export (TFE) and the Singapore Chamber of Commerce (FCCS), in partnership with the French Healthcare Association and supported by the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB).
Having an open and diversified economy, Singapore is now considered to be the most innovative economy in Southeast Asia offering multiple opportunities.
Singapore, a regional hub, is a fertile ground for innovative solutions as well as for R&D, especially in the health sector.
The city-state also has one of the best health systems in the world (6th in the world ranking of the WHO) and is often presented as a reference in the field.
It’s an attractive market due to its pro-trade policies with strong intellectual property protections. Its legal and institutional frameworks are remarkably transparent and its public service is highly effective.
An increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, a rapidly aging population, an increase in health spending are national priorities to which the government wishes to respond.
Meet our speakers:
- Aude SIMON – Head Of Business Development at French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore (FCCS)
- Lae DOUANGPRASEUTH – Business Development Manager Health – Team France Export, FCCS (en français)
- Kimberly KHOO – Regional Director Europe – Singapore Economic Development Board
- Nolwen CHOLLET – Regional HR Manager APAC, Urgo Medical