The Fondation Hopale, French Healthcare Association member, welcomes international patients for surgery and rehabilitation.
Watch the testimony of Mr. Clive FRENCH, patient from the UK, who had his Total Hip Replacement done at the Institut Calot in Berck-sur-Mer.
Patients from all over the world are treated in several units : neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, pediatric orthopedics, general rehabilitation, neurologic rehabilitation, amputees…
The Fondation Hopale is a non-profit healthcare provider based in the North of France, a major player for a 100 years in the treatment of orthopedic, neurologic and chronic diseases. From multidisciplinary diagnosis to medicine/surgery and rehabilitation, the Fondation Hopale presents global clinical pathways to its patients.
Over the last few years, the organization opens its expertise to international patients in 3 of its facilities : the Insititut Calot (Orthopedic surgery and Neurosurgery), the Centre Jacques Calvé (Rehabilitation) and the Acacias Clinic (General Surgery & Ophtalmology).
Products and services:
Treatment of orthopedic conditions:
• Surgery of the shoulder, hand, hip, knee, foot (prosthetic surgery, robotic surgery, arthroscopy, minimally-invasive…)
• Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
• Sport traumatology Surgery
• Spine Surgery / Neurosurgery : all pathologies, complex procedures (microsurgery, minimally invasive, endoscopy)br>• General Surgery (visceral)
• Ophthalmic surgery
• Orthopedic Rehabilitation
• Neurological Rehabilitation
• Amputee solutions & prosthetic devices
International department dedicated to international patients care, organization and logistics
+ International Health Consulting
International Medical training
+ Partnership/Sponsorship of healthcare facilities abroad