Watch the testimony of Mr. Clive FRENCH, patient from the UK, who had his Total Hip Replacement done at the Institut Calot in Berck-sur-Mer.
Patients from all over the world are treated in several units : neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, pediatric orthopedics, general rehabilitation, neurologic rehabilitation, amputees…
The Fondation Hopale is a non-profit healthcare provider based in the North of France, a major player for a 100 years in the treatment of orthopedic, neurologic and chronic diseases. From multidisciplinary diagnosis to medicine/surgery and rehabilitation, the Fondation Hopale presents global clinical pathways to its patients.
Over the last few years, the organization opens its expertise to international patients in 3 of its facilities : the Insititut Calot (Orthopedic surgery and Neurosurgery), the Centre Jacques Calvé (Rehabilitation) and the Acacias Clinic (General Surgery & Ophtalmology).
Products and services:
Treatment of orthopedic conditions:
• Surgery of the shoulder, hand, hip, knee, foot (prosthetic surgery, robotic surgery, arthroscopy, minimally-invasive…)
• Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
• Sport traumatology Surgery
• Spine Surgery / Neurosurgery : all pathologies, complex procedures (microsurgery, minimally invasive, endoscopy)br>• General Surgery (visceral)
• Ophthalmic surgery
• Orthopedic Rehabilitation
• Neurological Rehabilitation
• Amputee solutions & prosthetic devices
International department dedicated to international patients care, organization and logistics
+ International Health Consulting
International Medical training
+ Partnership/Sponsorship of healthcare facilities abroad