C3Medical signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan @minzdrav_rkz in the presence of representatives of the French Embassy in Kazakhstan and Expertise France on December 7, 2022. This agreement foresees the deployment of a telemedicine, tele-expertise and tele-consultation solution to reduce inequalities in access to care, improve accessibility to infrastructure and the quality of health care for the Kazakhstani population, particularly in rural areas, in line with national priorities.
In a country five times the size of France and with a population of 18 million, access to consultations, particularly in general medicine and pediatrics, gynecology-obstetrics, urology, cardiology, ENT, dermatology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and neurology, is a priority. This agreement will lead to the implementation of a telemedicine pilot project in a region of Kazakhstan in the coming months, covering some 30 sites in remote areas and several hospitals.
C3Medical, an international healthcare consulting firm that has already been involved in several healthcare projects in Central Asia for the past two years, will use its local office in Astana and its French consultants and partners to implement an innovative, high-impact solution tailored to the challenges and organization of care in the country. The company will work in close collaboration with the digital medicine department of the Ministry of Health and with the medical and paramedical staff of the sites concerned on developing telemedicine services in the region.
The signing ceremony of the MOU took place in the presence of :
For the French side :
- Mr. Jérôme SOISTIER – President of C3Medical
- Mr. Dominique GENTIL – Chargé d’affaires ad interim, French Embassy in Kazakhstan
- Mrs. Alexandra THIRCUIR- MENS – Advisor to the Minister of Health of Kazakhstan, Expertise France AFD Group
- Mrs. Léa KISLIG – C3Medical representative in Kazakhstan
- Mrs. Zamira YENSEBAEVA – Economic and Health Attaché, Embassy of France in Kazakhstan
- Mrs. Adel ABENOVA – Project Coordinator, FSPI Solidarity Fund for Innovation Projects “Health Kazakhstan-France”.
- Mrs. Anar Kamzina – Press Attaché Embassy of France in Kazakhstan
For the Kazakhstani side :
- Mr. Sultangaziev Timur Slamzhanovich – First Deputy Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Mr. Bekbulatov Farhad Bauyrzhanovich – Director of the department in charge of digital health development
- Mr. Imashev Murat Serikovich – Acting Director of the Department of International Cooperation and Integration
Contact : [email protected]
French Healthcare Association was founded with the aim of bringing together French players in the health sector and promoting their excellence internationally.
Discover our founding members and the 280+ members of French Healthcare Association.
Benefit from the power of our network and the use of the brand to promote your business internationally.
Discover our exclusive events in France and abroad.