ICOSA is an industrial property firm dedicated to the fields of Health, Environment and Agri-food
ICOSA's business vision allows it to offer tailor-made services to companies and investors to help them manage and enhance the value of their industrial property assets (patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights, domain names).
Its missions :
- Build, enhance and protect portfolios of patents, trademarks, designs, domain names,
- To propose appropriate protection for software and inventions related to Artificial Intelligence,
- Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of intellectual property assets that are the subject of due diligence during acquisition or merger operations,
- Developing effective strategies to defend rights and prevent trademark infringement on the web,
- Advising on contracts for the exploitation of intellectual property rights, on the legal aspects and on the financial valuation.
ICOSA is a human-sized company of 60 people. It is agile and reactive, and continually adapts to the needs of its clients.
Build, develop and protect portfolios of patents, trademarks, designs and domain names
Patent, trademark and design registration strategy
⊳Freedom to operate
⊳Patentability & Patent Drafting Strategy
⊳Trade Mark Searches
⊳Legal advice on IP Rights
⊳Due Diligence and Valuation