With the aim of better understanding the functioning of hospitals in France and developing collaborations, the Polish Hospital Federation and Business France, in partnership with the French Healthcare Association, organized the visit of a delegation of Polish hospital directors on May 16 and 17, 2022 in Paris.
For two days, the directors of Polish hospitals visited several French hospitals, such as the Gustave ROUSSY Institute, the Foch Hospital, the Curie Hospital, and the Pitié Salpêtrière Hospital, and they exchanged on the new practices of telemedicine in different medical specialities, like diabetology, cardiology and rehabilitation. Telemedicine can provide a compelling alternative to conventional acute, chronic and preventive care, and can improve clinical outcomes. In the industrialized world, it is likely that telemedicine will continue to move healthcare delivery from the hospital or clinic into the home.
The Polish hospital directors were also introduced to the panorama of French healthcare solutions during which several exchanges on collaboration opportunities between Polish and French companies were made. The architects of AIA Life designers, who believe that health is not just about providing care, but also about well-being and harmony with nature, presented the Green Hospital project. This project responds to the ecological crisis and is motivated by the comfort of the users, the quality of care and sustainability. eBIODY : Smart Health Analysis, Connected Health Solutions presented their professional bioimpedance body composition analysis solution, that brings together exclusive technologies essential for the professional to evaluate the patient directly or remotely in non invasive way.
The visit of the Paris Santé Expo health salon, that gathered over 900 exhibitors and 30,000 healthcare professionals from all over Europe, was a great opportunity to exchange on the new working areas on healthcare in Europe, and to meet the main players of the French healthcare ecosystem.
“Many thanks to the French Healthcare Association for hosting delegation of the Polish Hospital Federation in Paris. A great opportunity to get to know Jean-François Gendron, the president of the French Healthcare Association. We are planning the first Polish-French Health Summit in 2023. » declares Jaroslaw J. Fedorowski, the president of the Polish Hospital Federation.
The members of the delegation have equally visited the Curie Museum in Paris, a historical museum dedicated to radiological research, housed in the former laboratory of Marie Curie (a Polish and naturalized-French physicist and chemist who conducted pioneering research on radioactivity).
We are greatly honoured by this enriching exchange with the Polish hospitals directors, members of the Polish Hospital Federation. French Healthcare Association is mobilized to accompany and support the French and Polish health institutions in the upcoming cooperation projects.
The delegation members
- The board members of the Polish Hospital Federation
- Prof. Jaroslaw J. FEDOROWSKI, President
- Ewa KSIAZEK-BATOR, Member of the management board, president of HMS Assistance Sp. z o o.o. – HMS Assistance private hospital in Gdansk-Gdynia
- Irena KIERZKOWSKA, Member of the Board, Director of the Specialized Hospital of the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship in Olsztyn 458 beds, 24 specialized departments
- Polish hospital directors
- Krystyna WALENDOWICZ, Member of the Main Council of the PFSz, Director of the Lesser Poland Voivodeship Rehabilitation Hospital in Zakopane (voivodship) 200 beds
- Paweł CHODYNIAK, President of the Malbork County Hospital
- Ewa KARAMON, Medical Director of the Povïat Malbork Hospital
- Jolanta SOBIERAŃSKA- GRENDA, CEO of Szpitale Pomorskie Sp. z o.o. (Chairman) – 4 hospitals in Pomerania region
- Katarzyna KAMINSKA, Medical Director of the Wolomin povïat Hospital – 307 beds, 12 departments
- Bartosz STEMPLEWSKI, Director of the Kielce Voivodship Hospital – 40 departments, 1060 beds
- Elżbieta KANTOWICZ, Supporting Member and Ambassador of PFSz, President Impel Catering
- Paweł GUDWANSKI, supporting member and ambassador of PFSz, Impel Group